Online Learning made things easy for all. It’s not only useful for only in education but also in industries. Learning management systems (LMS) are now widely used in school as well as corporate training thanks to online learning.
The use of LMS and online learning may appear to be declining when the pandemic comes to an end and people return to their physical offices. But it is increasing after covid also and people find it more comfortable. Now is the moment to think about getting your company the greatest LMS.
Know about Learning Management Systems –
The first thing that comes to mind is what is LMS and how it works. Employee training is a common practice in all sectors of the economy, including software, education, business, and government. The LMS can simply teach the staff according to our needs. LMS is a platform where experts and particulars can learn and showcase their abilities.
The highest e-learning growth rate is found in Asia, which grows at 17.3 % on an annual basis. Reach of around $252 billion by 2020 is expected to be invested in education technology globally.
Most of the work is automated and follows people’s development, which helps organizations save a lot of time and money. Educating people online is easy by LMS, can learn from anywhere they are comfortable.
Top Examples of Learning Management Systems –
- Absorb LMS
The LMS gives you the power to create courses on just one platform and reach learners easily. People got habitual to online learning due to the pandemic. It is easy to learn what you wanted to from the place you are situated at.
Examples of Learning Management Systems are DomainRacer, Udemy, Unacademy, etc, and even there can be examples of LMS in education.
Let’s Explore Learning Management Sytems in Detail –
1. DomainRacer LMS
Any training will seem effective right away thanks to a user-friendly interface. In just a few easy steps, you can develop courses, add learners, and publish them by the end of the day. In a similar way, accessibility makes it possible for students to learn on any device, at any time, anywhere.
The self-hosted LMS online course from DomainRacer allows you to enroll students and make assignments. There are countless possible setups and permutations. The courses you create here might be public or private, free or paid. Instructors and students will get all the information they need about online video courses by using this platform.
It is a secure platform to develop your website as a teacher to spread your knowledge to students. Enrolling students quickly and easily with the SaaS solution and creating certificates for students. DomainRacer allows you to create quizzes to make learning enjoyable.
- Premium Video Solution – With the white-labeled premium video solution the learner definitely gets the advantage of it which saves 49/year.
- Create Amazing Landing Pages – The landing pages are the ones that are easily created and which are more attractive.
- SaaS Solution – For enrolling students with huge counts and also creating reports it can be done very quickly.
- Be the Boss of your own Content – You can customize the website and the content whenever you feel the changes are necessary.
- Free SEODefault Tool – When you go with DomainRacer you get the free SEODefault tool which helps to rank you in Google.
- LMS Video Series – When there is an issue for the teacher to develop the website and create courses there is video series to help practically.
- Creating Quizzes, Assignments, and Games – For keeping the students engaged and getting answers to where they belong quizzes, and tests are necessary. The games in between related to your courses are added on.
- Creating Certificates and Online Payments – After completion of online courses, the students need the certificate to proceed with their further careers. With the help of online payments, it has become easy for paid online classes.
Pricing Plans –
- Basic Plan – $6.99 / month (It is billed annually)
- Premium Plan – $12 / month (It is billed annually)
2. Talent LMS
This platform offers integrated employee training programs, including onboarding and ongoing education. Although TalentLMS is designed for corporations, academic institutions can also use it. Additionally, it is an excellent fit for businesses looking to make money from online courses.
It comes with good management of handling multiple accounts from one single account.
- Develop Courses Easily – The courses can be created easily with talent LMS so anyone can start the business easily.
- Managing Easily – From enrolling students assigning courses, live classes, and all till completion everything is manageable easily.
- Creating Several Roles and Approvals – It is possible to allocate different roles for different persons which can be customized easily.
Pricing Plans –
- Basic Plan – $149 / month (It is billed annually)
- Plus Plan – $279 / month (It is billed annually)
3. Absorb LMS
Absorb is a learning management system (LMS) built for the cloud that is designed to boost organizational efficiency and provide an exceptional user and administrative experience. With the help of the robust and adaptable Absorb LMS software, users may customize the LMS to suit their own educational needs.
It is another LMS which is been used for developing a website for one who needs extra income. Using their knowledge it is easy for teachers to take online classes and sell their courses through one platform.
- Control the LMS on your Terms – Having control of your own website is necessary to keep changes if required.
- Send messages in a Number of Languages It’s easy to communicate in languages you are comfortable with.
- Allow a Schedule that allows you to get scheduled activity reports via email for the purpose of tracking course completion.
Pricing Plans –
- Varies on the number of learners.
You can create, promote, distribute, and administer your courses online with the Thinkific course designer.
Thinkific gives you complete control over your business and branding so you can build, market, and sell your expertise. You will be able to develop a variety of digital learning products that appeal to a larger audience with the help of an intuitive course builder.
- To help you track and report successfully, they provide cutting-edge tools.
- Use the app store you can use the app store with multiple apps where can you can polish your learning.
- Increase interest It makes sure your items are bundled to meet particular learning goals and uses loads and subscriptions to make an enticing offer.
Pricing Plans –
- Basic Plan – $49 per month
- Pro Plan – $99 per month
- Premier Plan – $499 per month
A platform for creating courses is LearnWorlds. The software includes tools for developing websites, reporting, and analytical work, as well as tools for designing, marketing, and selling courses.
Due to its usability, reasonable cost, and excellent customer happiness, LearnWorlds is trusted by many businesses.
- White-labeled Website – Building a professional website that is perfect for your business and the users who are going to use it.
- Associated Videos – The videos which are available to watch about courses will be of such quality that viewers will feel it watch.
- Different Builders – With help of this builder it’s easy to create exams and assignments for your students.
Pricing Plans –
- Starting Plan – $24 / month (Billed annually)
- Pro Plan – $79 / month (Billed annually)
- Learning Plan – 249 / month (Billed annually)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is a Learning Management System?
A learning management system is an internet tool used to regularly create courses. You don’t need to worry about scheduling a location for your classes, handling registrations by hand, or even inviting mentors because LMS handles all of it for you. All of these procedures can be carried out at the convenience of the potential participants with the use of the internet.
Q2. What is the purpose of a learning management system?
On the sectors like education or training and how to deal with various challenging circumstances. An LMS can help a lot in this circumstance. To provide employees with the best education and training, businesses of all kinds are increasingly using learning management systems or LMSs.
Q3. What is the most commonly used LMS?
There are a few commonly used LMS as below- DomainRacer is the most commonly used LMS from the list given.
- Absorb LMS
Let’s Go for the one and Start the real action…
When coming to the conclusion we saw the examples of LMS and studied them in detail one by one. You would get what LMS you need for your particular business in your criteria.
DomainRacer could be the best example at an affordable price and the most trusted one used nowadays in the market. They offer you to create the best in an easy way that is understandable and practically possible for beginners too.